Tuesday, July 18, 2006

weirdness

I am a little weirded out now. work is going well. but i am still finding that it stresses me in a way that is hard to resolve. when i spend lots of time there, i get reall fast at things and get all the details like mopping after dishes. but I feel overworked and end up drinking more. when i spend little time there, i forget stuff but feel otherwise relaxed and time off work is spent more productively.

also money stuff keeps coming up. even if it is all good, it stresses me to think about it. i can't budget to save my life. why can't i get a personal finance person to... help... money. blah.

any way, i got my first eBay item up. i don't think it'll go for a lot. and it's a seven day auction so i still have to wait.

and this NVLD kick i've been on is kinda taking up my headspace right now. it makes me put everything else in relation to it. and it makes me feel kinda' worse about how i communicate with other people. i rarely talk to familly on the phone. i find it an excrutiating chore just to write a quick email.

gRRRR!

so, the things i am anxious about are:

money
work
mental health
everything else

had a tiring day so far, me blog better when get home, where my games is.
feel lazy. don't read any of this post. me tired. brain hurt. oog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»