Monday, July 17, 2006

NVLD links I found.

Your Child | Non-verbal Learning Disability (NLD or NVLD)
LD OnLine :: LD In Depth
NLDline, NLD, Nonverbal learning disorder, nonverbal learning disability, nld, nvld, NVLD
Wisconsin Medical Society - Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NLD or NVLD)
Kathy Allen Article on NLD for School

I was Googling it and found these. most are aimed at parents with NLD kids.
I still found some of it useful, but have more reading to do. also got to talk
to my shrink about it.

and my back is killing me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was thinking NVLD stands for INVALID hehehehe

Jo McBride Wilson said...

Thanks for posting these links. I will follow up on these when I finish checking out the rest of your blog and then maybe starting my own. I hope you post once or twice a week.