Friday, July 21, 2006

f-r-I-e-n-d-s

I just realized I have an oprtunity to make and keep a friend and I am letting it pass me by. she is some one I knew and was friends with in grade 4(?) and we met one day at my work. we exchanged emails, and after what was for me an awkwardly long time, we had a bit of a update session. the thought of asking to meet for coffee has crossed my mind but she lives so far away. north-van, I think... she also has what seems to be a busy life. no time to nurture the socially inept. I should email her again.

when? tomorrow? no. i plan to wake late and leave for work. after could work. no. late at night is playtime. games catch up on websites blog (and practice english grammer, apparently). no time for people. let alone someone who isn't family. you see, for the most part family is stuck with you. no escape. for the most part. someone like me can be blissfully unaware that family members are trying to do nice things for me, think nice things about me or need those as well.

Well. This has been a rather long and thought full post. And hardly any thought to language or it's uses to express or convey ideas.

Perhaps it is best to "close the diary" for tonight. Or this morning.

No comments: