Tuesday, December 30, 2008

last post of the year (again)

i realyy hate moving in winter.
i also hate moving in winter around christmas.
i especially hate it when all that is happening
as well as stuff at work needing my time and attention,
while at the same time, i am trying to juggle my own self-
maintenance, and not falling behind even further in life.

grrrr!

i am really excited about the new place.
i just hate the transition. so far, i and my family
have been able to blame the weather as the reason to not
get a truck down here.

there is a lot more to say on the subject but, doing so might get me down
about the whole thing. that would lead to even more heel dragging and being
too busy.

something devon said interested me.
i should do a web comic.
i think i might.
it would keep me working on my art and provide some expression at the same time.
he has his moments, that guy.

No comments: