Friday, July 27, 2007

new post - long time comming

well, it has been a long time since i posted.
so i still don't have much to say - except...

new job is going ok, still some things to iron out and get better at.
might be getting a raise. had a few screw-ups, nothing major. but i am taking them hard.

art is going so-so to poor. i am behind in two projects for other people.
and behind in my own. not digging this situation.

trying to watch a new show: code monkeys on G4 techtv
because of work i keep missing it! i have downloaded three eps so far.
i can't seem to find the latest one. i found a service that carries it for download
but it costs, so i won't get the service yet.

i also wish i could put all my stuff together like my blog, my art, my profile stuff like facebook. atleast that way i would only have to update one thing.

No comments: