Thursday, January 25, 2007

back from the dead

it turns out i am not dead.

I am however very busy and very stressed and very depressed. not only am i moving into my parents house, but i am out of work again because i have to find something closer to my "new home". oh and did i mention that i am one of the four people who take care of my grandmother, who has cancer? no? well i am. and it is very hard as well.

so, i have all this to deal with and it was my birthday last weekend. we saw two half-movies. we saw the first half of taladega nights and the first half of another movie. it was an interesting night, kinda'. any way all the time i am spending at mom's house is making me homesick.

i should go... and sleep. if you are waiting for me to call you(you all know who you are) keep being patient, please.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jesse!

i'm glad that you are (somewhat) ok and alive.

hang in there
you can do it

-dw

p.s. best of luck with the quitting smoking!