Sunday, September 24, 2006

its hard out here for a pimp (or a blogger)

I think I have too many sites if I can't remember my blogger login information. any how this will be my first in a while so...

well, what's new is um, I won that blog contest. it was awesome!
surfware is awesome. I got the thumbdrive, the full version(Shhh! don't tell anyone)
, all with a handwritten note! so nice.

what else... I need to email people more. i am working on it.
umm... thats about it for now. my art isn't going too well.
I need to spend more time on it but I am too tired after work to think about it.
i would take time off, but I just can't. work=must, art=???

I am definately going places. just not the places i want to go.
maybe if ... nah, that'll nver work.

WE! ORLY? yarly!! XD LOL!!! L337!!

No comments: